deliciously happy and deliriously in loveHi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.
July Update
Nothing much to update this month except that the Mister cerebrated his BIRTHDAY!!!!
He is now 1 year older and his body definitely has been rebelling against him. We went for a run and while I scolded him for not stretching, he would replied in a matter of fact tone
'I never have to stretch'.
......a few hours later.......
He can barely walk because he strained his left butt cheek- YES HIS LEFT BUTTOCK.
...the next day...
he accidentally cut himself in the hand.
...a week later...
twisted his ankle at work
...the month before...
broke his hand
I think I have met my match because I have never met anyone as clumsy as I, either that or someone has cursed him using a voodoo doll.
Anywho.....
I can't believe I have less than a month until school starts again. I was trying to document a lot of the stuff we say to each other because he just cracks me up! It will give me a chance to look back on it while I am stressing over exams.
While watching a 'Kendra On Top' in Miami episode:
Mister: oh hey!!! We went to that club!!!! ( pointing excitedly)
..me ignoring him..
Mister: HEY!!! WE WENT TO THAT CLUB!!!! ( giving me the pay attention to me voice)
...me giving him the evil eye...
Marley: um when did we go to Miami together??
Mister:( gives me an oh crap look)
...me eye rolling...
Because I make such a mess:
Mister: I can't wait to do a full cleaning of this house. It will be so orgasmic.
Arguing about his and mines:
Mister: When you talk to your friends, it's OUR porch. But when it comes down to cleaning it, it's MY porch?!?!?!
When we go out:
Marley: Do I look like a grandma?
Mister: ...... { walks away}
XOXO,
Marley
Hahaha omg I died.... he's so funny!
ReplyDeleteHahaha omg I died.... he's so funny!
ReplyDelete