For the whole summer I have been going home more often because
1. I miss home
2. I miss my mommy. YES! I STILL CALL HER MOMMY and will always will, even when I am a wrinkly old 70year old lady.
We've been having family dinners over at my mother's house so it gives me an excuse to come over and eat my mom's home cooking.
This past week the Mister's parents - my future in laws- wanted to cook dinner for everyone. The Mister and I had our reservations about this -will it be awkward, what can we talk about during the dinner if it was, and how the heck will everyone fit upstairs?!?!
But in the end it worked out pretty well.
I guess the apple doesn't far from the tree.
They know how to throw a great party!
The food was so delicious and it was executed restaurant style.
Gordon Ramsay got nothing on us!
The parents were drinking hot tea and no matter how old I am- I still feel like we are 'THE KIDS'. At one point all the kids were just together chilling on the couch talking about marvel cards, video games, and Taylor Swift while the dads was talking about seafood and the moms was talking about cooking techniques.
It was so much fun that I actually can't wait until we have another family gathering, maybe with the middle sisters because they were both out of state at the time. Sorry dudes, you missed out!
XOXO,
Marley



Whoa you cooked all that!!! Impressive buddy!!
ReplyDeleteomg, that looks so delicious! what a feast!
ReplyDeletep.s. i'm your newest follower :)
xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com