deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

June Update




It has been pretty busy. Everyone is getting married this summer! For the past 3 weekends, we have gone to Philly, Rhode Island, and NY for weddings. Being engaged and going to weddings; you have a different outlook on it. I've gone to weddings before and I've never noticed details like I do now. We find ourselves always observing what we like, what we didn't like, and what we want to incorporate. I can tell when a bride  puts herself in the small pieces. 

It's pretty funny when the Mister guesstimates whether a table is 60 inches or 72 inches and how many people can fit in one. We don't like talking about weddings but it just comes up in everyday conversation.

Wedding 1 Theme: Love Next Door
The theme of the wedding was super cute 'Love Next Door'. The bride and groom have been friends since they were kids and lived next door to one another but never started dating until they were older. 

Groomsmen holding the bouquets.

We all wore blue (coincidentally was the bride's colors)!
Wedding 2: 
 I had so much fun because it was like a college reunion and the first of my close friends to get married.






Wedding 3:
There was A LOT of drinking. I didn't take too many photos because we were so busy dancing the whole night. It started pretty early and I almost missed eating my dessert!

Versus by Versace Outfit photo

So Cheesy! 

 It's when memories like these happen, the small details aren't important. 
You can't plan for events like ....

when your feet hurt and the mister lets you borrow his shoes because he doesn't want me to walk around barefoot. 

No Comment. LOL 

The Mister trying to catch the garter belt for me! He tried to jump in front of the crowd but jumped a second too soon. 

Yay! It has been really fun and we were so honored to be apart of our friend's and family special day! 

Thank you. 

XOXO
Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing the love!