deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Chicago Photos (May)

I forgot about this trip but we went to visit Chicago back in May. I found them as I was flipping through photos of us, I tend to do that when I miss him. We used the Chicago CityPass and hit up all the tourist spots. 


The Shedd Aquarium:
I just thought this was pretty artsy and cool photo.


The Bean:
As we were walking towards 'the Bean' I took out my phone and a butterfly just flew towards me and wouldn't leave me alone. I seriously had 3 minutes worth of photos with this butterfly. 



 At Buckingham Foundation:
 It looked beautiful and it was sortof like a music/light show at night.

At Skydeck Chicago ( Willis Tower): 
I am deathly afraid of heights, LIKE DEATHLY AFRAID. It's so childish that I won't go down an escalator until someone goes in front of me so that I have someone to land on if I fall. 
When we were coming up the elevator, my legs get shaky. In order for me to be in this photo, I had to walk backwards. I would NOT look down or behind me. It is a bit sad.  

Okay Back to Studying!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the skydeck!! It is scary but definitely a great view! PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing the love!