deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Here we go again

It's my 3rd year of classes and let's hope its my last! I am trying to look up pharmacy rotation sites in Boston so if anyone has any suggestions or places for me to call, please do :) 
I am hoping that this would be my last year in Vermont because it gets harder to be away each time. Last night on the phone my mother in law said she missed me and I almost cried ...

OK I LIE.

I DID CRY.

LIKE......

AAAAAA LOTTTT
Who I am kidding!?!!? I am a big cry baby! But you better not tell her that. OR else I will track you down via IP address! 


Sorry for sidetracking, the main reason I wanted to blog was to blog about me and the mister! Der.
We were Googling Hangout thing and saw this option where you can add smiley faces and tiaras onto the video and it follows you around the screen.
 
The Mister went APES ...seriously.... YES I said APES.... CRAZY over this app.  
Don't mind me I am going to show you how APES he was by adding captions because this was the first thing I thought of.

You can be a sweet dream ......




or beautiful nightmare.....

Either way, I don't want to wake up from you. 


SORRY if I scared you. Clowns freak me out too! The background is white because the Mister doesn't wear a shirt and I didn't want to expose you guys to that! Keeping this site PG!

Great- I have the beyonce song stuck in my head.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing the love!