deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Marley's List Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner!
I was reminiscing about how I met the Mister and how I knew he was THE ONE
It wasn't obvious or even love at first sight. 
It was because of "The List".  
The List was 8 ways to win your heart.

For the Sweet Heart Rice Krispy Recipe click HERE

The purpose of My List was to help me pinpoint what I wanted in someone. I didn't want to waste my time messing around or being in a relationship where it wasn't bad but..... it wasn't good either. I guess I should thank my sister for this one because I made the list up for her and her friend's
  10 day Blog Challenge
2 years ago.
And then I met the Mister. 
And after meeting the Mister, it's very crazy how accurate he is to my list. 

So I just wanted to share my list and encourage you to make your own. :) 
Write what is important to YOU in winning your heart.  


****
Dated Nov 4 2010

I am easily amused by whatever, I have A LOT of love to give, and it really isn't hard to win me over so here goes: 

1. First step is: You have to be charming, clean cut, with strong features. Dress properly for whatever events. It turns me on if you can pull off wearing glasses and a sweater vest (Meteor Garden Ken's character) and still look sexy. Can dress like a dork but still look good.  


2. You need to be able to handle small dogs, love sushi, and my hyperactive ADHD moods. I am a dork. I say random shit, do random things, and don't make sense most of the time so you would need to be OK with that.  



Mocha is our family's Chihuahua and she is my baby. 
You have to love her and get along with her if you want to get with me! 
 If you love sushi, you are my new best friend because I will do anything for sushi. I used to waitress at a sushi restaurant because a)needed the money and b) needed the money to feed my sushi addiction.


3. "If you wanna be my lover
you gotta get with my friends" Remember that? Spice Girls. I loved listening to them when I was growing up because their songs were upbeat and about relationships and friendships. I treasure my friends, all of them. They are apart of my life for a reason and they are a big part of who I am. Boys come and go but good friends stick with you. So hopefully you can get along with them as well.



4. Intelligence and humor. Someone that is very funny ( NOT JACKA$$ funny) and can make me and others laugh will get my attention and in order to hold onto that, you need to be intelligent. I don't mean college educated because I am fine if you don't go to college as long as you have a set career path that leads to bigger and better things; but someone who I can hold good conversation with and we can learn from each other. 
a NO NO
5. Sociable/Confident/Open minded: All these characteristics to me are one category. I go out a lot when I am back home. Whether its for family gatherings, friends birthdays, dinners, and bar outings- It would be nice to have someone there with me by my side at a party but, also able to go out on your own and mingle with others . I don't want to have to 
worry if your bored because you are too shy/stubborn to meet new people. If you can meet new people, it shows me that you are confident in yourself.  You need to be open minded and trust me because I have both close girl and guy friends so you have to be okay with me having dinner with just a guy.


6. I like to be wined and dined (preferably at a Japanese restaurant), taken care of, romanticized, place a jacket over my shoulder, open doors, the whole 9 yards. 





7. Be able to go out and have fun-It doesn't hurt to smile, let loose, laugh out loud. But can also just stay home and watch movies together. I can be a homebody one minute and flyy girl the next. 

8. Last but not least-Family. You could come from either a good family or no family at all, I don't care as long as you want to have a family and be close with mines.

My family is a HUGE part of my life. I am from a big family and I am close to all of them. We have so many dinners every month for whatever reason and I try to make it to all of them because it's a time where we can chat, have good food, and update each other on whats going on. They are a mix of different personalities and they will definitely go into your business but if you can handle them, then you are set for life. 

*****

The person you're with doesn't have to have everything on your list but if s/he fits a few of what win's your heart, then your off to a good start!
XOXO
Marley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing the love!