One of our resolutions this year was to try new restaurants. We've never been to
Top of the Hub
so we decided to experience that together.
At the end of the night, we agreed that we probably won't go back due to the haughty hostess and the meh food but the views of Boston made it worth it.
You can't get that in VT!
I did like the dessert though but you can never go wrong with creme brulee (for me!) and some green tea ( for the old man i'm with).
The bar was overcrowded and spilled into the restaurant area, it was so loud, and I think I was wayyy overdressed.
(exhibit A: Mister's outfit VS Marley's outfit..SMH)
At least he supports USA which is always a good thing.
GO AMERICA!
Even though we BOTH knew that the this was a very popular restaurant, I just imagined something very intimate and romantic. We are still on a look out so if you have any recommendations, I would love some!
Coincidentally our friends were having V-Day dinner as well and at the end of the night we all met up at the W lounge for after dinner drinks.
It's funny because after a certain age ( we are NOT that old yet!) we prefer lounges and conversation versus bar hopping and table dancing. No more energy for THAT anymore. There was no cover or a minimum for a table, it was first come first serve and it was just a nice place with great service and plush couches.
I apologize in advance for the creepy red eyes in the photos. We used our IPhones to take pictures and I just found out that you can edit that out with your phone.
The whole gang:
Yea... so that red eye thing is still a work in progress. >_<




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for showing the love!