deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

In celebration for the Day of Love

HAPPY belated VALENTINE'S DAY! 
It seemed so silly to put (the below) blog post up yesterday because the Mister surprised me with one and I wanted to give him his time to shine. It was very touchingthank you. UNLIKE my blog posts which is usually either REALLY mushy or REALLY random,  I can never be as eloquent as you. 

This pre-written blog post below was meant for yesterday. 

*****



No plans for today but I am very excited to go back home this weekend to enjoy a belated valentine's day weekend! Let's pray that there will be no delays this time around. 

For Valentine's Day all I bought for my sweetie was the typical valentine's day card. 
I am not sure about you guys but to me the hardest part I find  is what to write without sounding too cheesy.
But my thoughts are 
'It's VDAY, you're going to sound mushy' 
so Mister please be prepared for that. 

Last year I was pretty creative (click here) and cooked a nice meal for 2.
This year we are just going to 
dress up
eat out 
and
  enjoy
because cooking together just takes WAYYYYY too long. 

If I EVER find the time,  these are some cute ideas that I would loveeee to do. 

Click HERE if you want to learn how to make these yummy treats!

Heart shaped foods! 
(alot of my photos are from the Color Issue, I just LOVE HER!)



For some odd reason I am obsessed with these Heart Garland. It looks so amazing but it only takes a little time to do.
 
This website had loads of cute DIY heart garland (click HERE). 

And if you LOVE to read....

 If you try any of it, let me know what you think.

And no matter what you are doing today, show your appreciation to the people that means the most to you, whether its your husband/wife, best friend, or your mommy/daddy. 

What were your plans this Valentine's Day? Any surprises that you would love to share?
XOXO
Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing the love!