deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Live, Laugh, Love

One of my favorites quotes are Live, Laugh, Love and his favorite color is red so we both went wild when we found this frame. 
We bought it during the after Christmas sales and it was left blank for a while because we didn't have any pictures to put in. I don't know if this is weird but I actually didn't mind that it was left empty. The people inside the frame look super happy and perfect and made me smile whenever I saw it on his top of his cabinet.

But then I got a wonderful surprise in my text message this morning....

and this made me smile a little brighter. 
One of our favorite photos.
Thank you to my Mr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing the love!