These are the songs that are stuck in our heads and playing on repeat.
Christina Perri- A Thousand Years
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more
Ingrid Michaelson- The Way I Am
Not only is this song super funny but the video attached makes it extra cute. Love is all about loving everything, the little imperfections that make them perfect for you.
I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair.
Sew on patches to all you tear.
Sia-My Love
This is the Mr's favorite song. It may sound familiar because it's from the Twilight soundtrack. This song may sound dark at first but once you take that away and hear the lyrics, I interpreted it as two hearts beating as one.
Do you have any favorites? Please share! We are in the love song mindset. LOL
XOXO
Marley

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for showing the love!