This last week just went by so fast that I didn't realize it until it was too late. I was so busy with the dinners and get-togethers that I forgot to plan a date with the one who matters most to me. I remember the feelings of loneliness and despair, the stress and pining away for you when I was away at school. I love you with everything that I have and I'm sorry for not conveying that to you.
We got into the habit of going home, eating dinner, and then watching brainless television all night long until we went to bed.
So we changed it up. We shut off the television, I bought the dinner, and afterwards we started working on this book "All About Us"
We started this on May 8 2011 and have only gotten up to half way through. I would recommend it to ANY couple! It's a fun way to get to know each other because it gives random questions we would never have thought of and makes us think about ourselves and how we are together. We have gotten into some playful fighting about some of the answers but it opens that up for conversation.
Memories from over the weekend :)
1) Cleaning up Christmas.
Throughout this whole vacation it was marked by that tree and now it's gone and I will be too.
2) Sushi Class Making Temaki and Nigiri
-I FINALLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE SUSHI RICE!!!!!
-We are sushi pros now. We can roll with the best of them. (ROLL... GET IT?!?! :] )
-And sometimes our eyes are bigger than our stomachs (picture 2).
![]() |
| Stuffed with fish! |
Can't wait to make some more memories this weekend.
XOXO
Marley





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for showing the love!