I am a few days late in posting because it took a whole day to recover and another day to clean up the craziness in our home. Now that everyone is back at work and I am in bed with nothing to do, figured I would update.
We hosted NYE for our friends and we try to be excellent hosts by decorating the house and providing confetti poppers, champagne, and most importantly sustenance..we try to go wild with that.
We made it to our one year anniversary and lets hope the world does NOT end so we can have many more!!!
Because the boyfriend is always watching Nat Geo Wild and Animal Planet I surprised him with tickets to the New England Zoo. We didn't see lions and tigers but we saw 2 bears, a jaguar, and a snow leopard.
This is a Emperor tamarin which is a primate but I thought he looked like Mr.Miyagi.
For dinner we celebrated by eating out at the snazzy Ruth Chris for raw oysters ( YUM!), seafood, and steak.
.... and for dinner tonight?
A very humble hot pot. TRANSLATION: No meat. lol
XOXO
Marley
:)






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for showing the love!