deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The End of Singledom

I have not blogged in a while but I just came back to Mainland AKA REALITY and then had some family engagements to go to.

Speaking of engagement....


BAM!
Details of that to come in a future post :)


Adventures of my Spring Break 2012 in Hawai'i :


 Mon Day 1: Strolling the beach. Dinner at Sarento's Top of the Ilikai
Tue Day 2: Polynesian Cultural Center Luau and Night out on the town.
Wed Day 3: Leonard's Bakery Malasada puffs. Omakase @ Sushi Sasabune
This is from the Omakase. It was melt in your mouth amazing.

If you EVER go to Hawaii and you  are HEAD over HEELS in love with Sushi -> GO to Sushi Sasabune!
CON: it's so good that anything after that does not compare so my sushi cravings have disappeared.


Thu Day 4: Pearl Harbor Memorial. Interstate trip to the Big Island. Check in to Hilton Resort. Dinner @ Monstera
Fri Day 5: Couples Massage @Kohala Spa. Road trip to the Rain Forest 'Akaka Falls and Rainbow Fall'. Dinner by the beach @ Pahu i'a


XOXO 
Marley

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh...congrats on that..how beautiful!! Very pretty ring!! Thanks for popping by my blog doll..I really appreciate it and hope you'll return..have a marvelous day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Congrats on the engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!!! congrats congrats congrats again!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh my gooodness congrats!!! I am so excited for you:) I know a wedding planner . . . lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Congrats. Your ring is so stunning.

    And Hawaii looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations your ring is beautiful!

    Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple giveaway for a chance to win a dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing the love!