deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Aloha!

Finally!!!! I can breathe a bit, for this week at least.

It's nice to be back BUT after spending less than 5 hours at my parent's house, I realize why I moved out. I just turn into a crazy monster when i'm here.
Thank goodness it's only until Monday
...
I can survive until then
....
I HOPE.

My ride back home was delayed only 20 minutes, a BIG improvement from last time ( click HERE for my version and HERE for his). Got to spend some good ole' quality time with the Mister before he left for his work trip. I don't think I gave him a proper goodbye because I am NOT a functional human being before noon and so waved bye and passed out.

When we started dating we made a pact that every spring break we would take a trip together.

Last year was: California and Las Vegas 2011

ahhhh...memories. It was our "first" trip away together and there was ALOT of eating at In-N-Out. I love the hand cut fries and animal style execution.
Here's another because I love FRIES SO MUCH!

Sadly we won't have a vacation together this spring break because the Mister has work obligations but I ain't complaining cuz that is what pays the bills. RESPECT!

For breaking the pact, Mister concocted a plan with my best friend and surprised me with a Girls TRIP TO HAWAII!
I have never been and 
I am 
SUPER UBER DUPER EXCITED!!
When do you ever get a chance to just take a trip together with just the girls and find the time when everyone is free? It's a rarity I tell ya.

I can't wait until us girls reach the warm weather, lay on the beach, and sip on drinks with fruit sticking from it. EAST COAST weather can eat myyyy dust!

Thank you babe. You are truly one of a kind.

XOXO
Marley

3 comments:

  1. ohmygosh, that is awesome!!! going to hawaii with the girls sounds amazing, i would looove to do that! ;)

    p.s. i want some in n out, yumm!!!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girls trip to Hawaii! Wow, that sounds like so much fun. I've always wanted to visit Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, if you only knew what he planned for you!! i expect a detailed blog post when you get back =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing the love!