deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Skype Dates

Being away is hard. So my friends encourage me to start using video chat with the Mister. I was a bit skeptical at first because it is such a tease to see and hear that person but your still not with them. We did succumb to FaceTime and Skype and Google video chat, we even started Skype dates where we watch movies "together" but at our own prospective states.

THANK GOODNESS for technology so that I can see your adorable smiling face. 

I love your smile! It  reminds me of a 3rd grader....super adorable!
and I love that I can make you smile 
just
 like
 THAT.

The best part of video chatting is when I am a total creeper and I take pictures like ... 
no boobies allowed ( keeping it PG13!)

and like this (L) ..............which reminds me of that(R) !

I know this is kinda corny but I miss seeing you, being with you, and squeezing you to death! We use to see each other every 2-3 weeks. Anytime longer than THAT I get antsy. After graduation (if I ever graduate) you are never leaving my sight!

I'm glad that you never screen what I blog because I doubt you would have EVER allowed this one!
Hope you don't mind. 

LOVE YOU
Sorry for the unattractive puckering. It's the only one I have!

XOXO
Marley

4 comments:

  1. Aww you two are totally adorable.

    P.S. We are having a giveaway over on our blog for a personalized necklace. If you have time please stop by and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is so sweet. you two are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are so cute! haha. I agree with you on how distance SUCKS whenever you have a boyfriend! My boyfriend goes to college 2 hours away. We skype too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing the love!