deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Friday, March 30, 2012

CherryOnTop + Friday's Letters

I've always seen this and never started one but since this FRIDAY was the ABSOLUTE best
must do one!  
I love it when things start working out.


I am not sure how to start but here goes....

Dear Kitty and James: Thank you for driving me this past week and taking me around for grocery shopping. YAY for fresh fruits.

Dear Becky: After a long week of classes, it was nice to find a package on my doorstep. You know me so well, I am definitely the "Bargain Bride".

Dear fiancé <= still not use to calling you that yet : I know I get frazzled/anxious/flustered when making decisions but thank you for being patient and helping me through it. At least we bought our FIRST Purchase for the future wedding. BIG DEAL right here!


Dear Melissa:  My blog is now complete! a BIG thank you for taking the time to make a signature for me. 

Isn't it adorable? I received it on her Freebie Fridays post! She has a personal site that I follow religiously and is too cute from a mixture of recipes, DIY, and fashion advice so 
visit her 
already! 

Blogger at: 20 Going on 80
Blog Designer at: Cherry on Top Blog Designs 




Happy Friday :) 
Now I don't have to physically write XOXO Marley WooHoo!
Photobucket


EDIT:
~Forgot a few shoutouts!~
Dear Sharon and Jason : Can't wait to read my very own 1st Bridal Magazine. (Becky beat you to it!) Thank you for taking the time out of our busy pharmacy school schedule to make notes for me. 

Dear Helentina: :) Your smile always brighten up my day! Keep smiling! I am going to miss you next year. 



After re-reading this, it makes me feel so thankful for what I have in this world. 
**tears**

3 comments:

  1. Cute post, love your new signature.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet post. What a cute idea. And I love your new signature.

    Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, congrats on your first big wedding purchase! The first thing we did was book our amazing photographer and it felt so good to set something wedding-related in stone. Hope your bargain planning goes well :)

    Andrea
    Left brain, right brain, pug brain.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing the love!