deliciously happy and deliriously in loveHi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.
Halloween Post: Spider egg sac
Halloween is my favorite holiday and this year's porch theme is Spiders!!!
Last year I saw Martha Stewart's spider egg sac project and I was in love. It doesn't look as good as her's but it was fun to do!
Tips:
- We grabbed white stockings from Walmart. It was $1.97/pair in the girls section.
-Instead of using foam egg, I used baseballs because of the weight and it looks more stretchy with it.
We also installed some moving objects and a scarecrow that makes scary noises and pops up when you walk into the porch. Unfortunately we had to turn it off because our FEDEX/UPS stopped placing our packages inside our porch and left it outside.
More pics of my front yard to come soon!
Omg it looks awesome!!!
ReplyDelete