Saw the doctor today and everything is going well. Baby's heart beat is 140 bpm and sounds normal. It's been kicking like crazy making it feel tight in certain areas. It did feel painful this morning like the baby is hitting my hip bone. The doctor felt around and mentioned that it is very low and its head is settled down there= head first, no breaching! Love that everything has been uneventful so far. Uneventful is good especially when carrying a baby.
CRAVING Sweets! Georgetown Cupcakes and Ice cream.
DRINKING Kung Fu tea Boba- Signature White Gourd Tea is currently my favorite
SLEEPING I nap and still get tired afterwards. I can sleep throughout the night but I always wake up at 6am to pee.
WEARING
I was small during the first and semester trimester but recently gain a bit of weight. It really is true, you gain 1 to 1 and 1/2 lb a week in the last month.
FEELING tired and energetic. Does that make sense? Yesterday I was willing to walk 1/2 mile to get cupcakes when normally I can't walk a block down to mail out thank you cards without having to pee.
I am also loving that my belly can multitask as a table.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for showing the love!