deliciously happy and deliriously in loveHi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.
Our Wedding: DIY Bathroom Basket
Since we had some time I thought it would be a nice thing to make for the guests in case they needed to pamper themselves in the restroom.
We made a sign for each basket so the guests would know it was made for them.
Women's Basket: "Stay Sexy!"
I bought the black basket at Goodwill for $5 and still use it in our home.
Men's Basket: "Stay Classy!"
I use a leftover box I had at home, wrapped it with purple paper and done.
Baskets had:
- Pads/Tampons (Women's only)
- Hair pins and hair bands ( Women's only)
- Qtips
- First Aid Kit
- Hairspray
- Body Lotion
- Bathroom Spray
- Lint Roller
- Altoids (fresh breath)
- Ibuprofen ( if the music was too loud)
I found this project to be pretty quick and very affordable especially since many of the items you have in your bathroom.
Just a warning:
DO NOT put anything in the basket or out at your wedding you are NOT prepared to lose.
Some more ideas:
This is a great idea and I bet it would be highly appreciated by wedding guests.
ReplyDeleteTracy
I thought it was soo creative and thoughtful of you :) def stealing this idea for my wedding hehe
ReplyDeleteI definitely used the lotion.
ReplyDeleteThis is SUCH a cute idea - especially the mints!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
Hi Marley! Thanks for the sweet comments on my page!!! This is such a cute idea! We will definitely need to keep this in mind while wedding planning! I love it.
ReplyDeletexoxo
That's such a thoughtful touch for your wedding guests and it looks like you thought of everything :)
ReplyDeleteRowena @ rolala loves
Such a great idea!
ReplyDeletehttp://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/
that's a nice way to welcome your guests :) thanks for the idea
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute idea! Love this.
ReplyDelete