deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Cultural Fusion Show: The Awakening

A few weekends ago..(4/6)...
was our college's cultural show 'The Awakening'. 
Over the years we had so many diverse dances from African, Indian, and American style dancing which I felt lucky to have watched but no Asian cultural ones. So I was super excited when one of my peers offered to choreograph an Asian Fan Dance if I volunteered myself to be a dancer.
 
At rehearsal,  we were not in sync and off. I was regretting it. I don't really have the mind or body of a dancer but after hours of practice and confidence we made it through. We looked amazing and I am very happy that we all decided to stick with it. It will probably be one of the last times I ever perform in front of people...THANK GOODNESS.



Here is the dance if your interested in watching. 



The Hubby also volunteered to escort me for the cultural fashion show. He is so handsome in his new suit (a gift from my parents as part of the our culture's wedding tradition).

We tried to be super cool and do a turn and dip but that failed. Never again. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing the love!