deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Macaron what!??!?!

Ok- quick post because I have a final on Friday (50% of the grade!!!!!) and WHOAAA haven't started studying. So don't mind the grammatic mistakes or the misspellings, no time to double or triple checking them! I have never really been a macaron ( am i even spelling it right?!?! ) fan when the fad first came out. I try to be a rebel with fads and say whateverrrr its a cookie. A miniature 3 dollar expensive cookie. I can have a boba with that price tag! 


One of my good friends had a baby shower that had macaron party favors made by a friend. So the Mister was able to grab one for me but I was not able to eat it until 2 days later. 
When I ate that macaron ....OMG MY MOUTH WAS EXPLODING. IT WAS THE TASTIEST THING EVER.  

Now I am a believer.  Even AFTER 2 DAYS- it was delicious. 


At that point my mind was racing.. 
WHO MADE THIS. 
HOW. 
RECIPE PLEASE! 
and guess what!!!! 
She has a lifestyle blog called Little Random Happiness with recipes and pretty photos. 
It is a great read, it's always colorful and makes my day! 
Go visit her!!!!

She also had a giveaway recently and I was literally the LAST PERSON to enter it on the LAST DAY and I WON! Thank you so much for your giveaway. It doesn't make sense but I wanted a macaron trinket when I saw it on a blog of a bride gifting it to her bridesmaids.
And because I don't have a cool camera, I will use her images.

Images by Little Random Happiness

THANK YOU AGAIN!
I can't wait to use it and wrote love notes and place it around my house!
And in case you were wondering this is the macaron recipe that changed my life!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. so cute!! did it arrive already??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love macarons (edible and otherwise). Your trinket box is adorable.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honored to convert you into a believer lol. Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing the love!