deliciously happy and deliriously in loveHi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.
Engagement Photos
Last Tuesday we were lucky enough to get an engagement shoot with the wonderful Shang Chen Photography. When I got the email with a sneak peak of our photos on her blog, I SQUEALED! I was tehheheheheing as the site slowlyyyyyy loaded on my mobile. I just have an IPhone so our heads were knocking into each other as we I (the Mister does NOT like to read) excitingly read through her blog together.
It was our first time being professionally photographed but Shang helped us and was super encouraging in directing our shots. She is Crazy-A$$ talented and I am so heartbroken that she will be retiring soon. I have been an avid blog follower of her work for a while and without reading the captions of the photos you can tell the range of emotions and moments she captures of each of her clients and for that, Shang is a true story teller.
We are so happy to have had the chance to be photographed by her and to share some of the 'moments' she captured of us!
Her Blog: http://shangchenphoto.com/Our Engagement Shoot: http://shangchenphoto.com/engagements/boston-engagement-photography-marlana-phong/
I recommended looking at her other posts too. Literally whenever I read her other couples, I feel so warm and fuzzy inside because love is radiating out of her photos!
XOXOMarley
So adorable! You guys seem so sweet and full of love for each other <3
ReplyDelete