deliciously happy and deliriously in loveHi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.
Google Video Date
Our time is precious and few and far between.A little aside because I do miss blogging and it's the only ME time I love to give myself.
I was just thinking about this --> post(click HERE) the other day and again just a few minutes ago. It makes me feel so thankful how lucky I am. Despite the craziness of school/life/family, I am just so happy that I have that special someone whose always got my back mentally, emotionally, and physically
yay for free back rubs, an open ear and heart.... and for LOVE.
Mister serenading me before bed. If only I could record his big head bobbling off tune, that would have been a lovely moment to capture.
If you have love in your life or believe in love (and please say you do because it is out there)let me get a WOOT WOOT!
aww this is too cute!
ReplyDeletei wish you guys a happy life ;)
woot woot!
<3
I am married to the love of my life :) So woot!!!
ReplyDelete<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com
Totally adorable.
ReplyDeleteWe are having a giveaway for a personalized necklace on our blog, please stop by and enter.
Sunny Days and Starry Nights
Giveaway
love love love :)
ReplyDelete