deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Why I keep coming back

One of the reasons why I love going home is because there's always a surprise waiting for me.

My personal favorites in this order:  1) Mr.-Me 2) Sushi 3) Johnny
*of course family and friends are all in there. So no worries! 

I got to snuggle with the honey at night and when he went to work, I curled up this morning reading my magazine and fantasizing about my girly high school crush love affair with Johnny. But in all seriousness I love going home and being with my love. It is a plus that Megabus (Round trip $16-30) has made its stop here from Burlington to Boston at a way cheapo price than Greyhound ( RT $92). 

Now with my Keurig coffee in one hand and my pharmcokinetics slides on the other, need to study for Monday's exam! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing the love!