deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Sunday

Back at home. Still relaxing in bed. Its one of those days where I want to snuggle under the covers and the house is so cold that I don't even want to get up to pee. 


I am following the Daybook and I love her blog. She's cute and adorable and very interesting. She has awkward and awesome days so I just wanted to tell you about my awkward and awesome Sunday.


Awkward
-as I was about to go to the basement to get my and his laundry from the dryer, I saw the laundry basket in front of door with clothes folded. Mom C folded my clothes which included underwear :( So yea felt bad and awkward.
-another moment: He is temporary out of order due to a foot fracture so when he tried to put the clothes away, it was a fail. 



Awesome

- He found this contract online and recited it for me. Pass this along to all your BF/Fiancé/Husbands!

-and having dinner with HKC tonight. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing the love!