deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Paint Nite Date Night

This was from wayyy in Feb I think - so very late post. 
.....
Paint Nite is something I wanted to do with the hubby so basically that means I FORCED him. 

Paint Nite is one of those activities that you can do with a date or a girls night. There are so many groupons and online deals right now for it that makes it much more worth it. The con is that if you live with the person your going with, you have 2 of the same paintings in your house soooo that can be problematic. 


We went with our favorite couple!


Here is the final masterpiece! 

P.S. I miss my long hair. It's super short now. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing the love!