THE HEROES
THE AVENGERS minus Hulk
Our friend's IRON MAN outfit is also a DIY! Isn't it super cool???
I chose to be Black Widow this year because I thought all black leather would be kicka$$! That and my husband is Captain America and if you are a Marvel nerd you know that Black Widow and Captain America will have a somewhat complex relationship.
Here are my inspirational photos
It was very simple to do. All you need is:
Black Jumpsuit: Could use black leather pants/leggings with leather jacket.
Bullets: For bracelets and belt. Spray paint this black.
Leather Biker gloves
S.H.I.E.L.D patches: made out of foam and felt. Taped them onto suit.
Black Belt : Use old one and taped foam cutout onto belt.
Using foam I cut out the black widow symbol and taped it onto an old belt.
These were my bullets- post black spray paint and used as part of my bracelet.
Not sure if you can even see it but I even dyed my hair red for Halloween. I wish it came out more red! This is how intense I can be with Halloween. LOVE IT!











Looks awesome! I love the superhero theme!
ReplyDelete