deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

9-21-13 The Day I CONQUERED the Road

9-21-13 Is the day I GOT OVER MY FEAR of driving.

223 miles, 3 hrs and 10 minutes

It wasn't so bad. 

***

You may go, really that's nothing, I've driven 123456789 miles before. Well honey, if you know me the furthest I've EVER driven is down the street and back! 

OK- maybe not that bad but I am the typical ASIAN FEMALE DRIVER. I do not like to go on highways and if I possible I would take the LONGESTTTTT local route just to avoid it. 

The furthest I've ever driven in my whole life non-stop is 20 miles and even then, I get sleepy. 

Even my BEST FRIEND did not believe me.

Bestie: Yea right, I don't believe you.
Me: I am SO SERIOUS! I am at home and I drove by myself.
Bestie: TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR CAR RIGHT NOW and text it to me.
Me: -_______- 

I ain't going to lie, when I made it within 100 miles of being away from home, I breathe a sign of relief because if anything happens AAA will tow your car within 100 miles for free!


So HOW
 after 4 years of being in VT
did I FINALLY get the nerve to go the distance NON-STOP to home? 

Because I miss my Mister :( 

I guess LOVE does Conquer All. Especially the fear of driving. 


Thanks babe.
P.S. It did backfire. Now he won't have to pick me up to help drive my car back home....  I have to do it by myself. >.<

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for showing the love!