deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

End of July Update

Long Distance Sucks.
Luckily I got to see the Mister last weekend. It was his birthday so 
Happy BELATED Love!

He and one of our best friends traveled 5-6 hours to visit and it was nice to see familiar faces and have social interactions with people my own age. We got to go to NYC to party it up with good friends at a studio loft. It was quite fancy and very impressive. There were party favors and so much food, hors d'oeuvre, and drinks.

ALOT OF GUYS! 

One guy cornered me in the bathroom and kept trying to touch my arms. I physically but gently (he was a bit inebriated and I felt that even though he was bigger than me, he would faint at any second) moved him away. It's annoying to hear the same lines they give you if you won't give them your number. 

Inebriated: Why can't I have your number, are you married?
Me: Hmm... actually .. motioning FLIPPING OFF THE FINGER, not THAT one, the RING ONE! 
Inebriated:  !!!!! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE!!!!

Everytime, that's the line they get. And when I tell them yes-> its why are you even out. Really??? I don't really care but I find it amusing because people always hating on married people for being boring and staying in and when you go out, its why are you here? Make up your minds people! 

Another funny aside, while this was all happening, the Mister was also in the bathroom (COED bathroom) and heard the whole conversation. So after doing his thing, he popped his head out the door and said 'Yea..she's married to me!' in his HULK fashion.

Oh the things we get ourselves into. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Thank you for showing the love!