deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Our Wedding: Style Me Pretty


A few years ago before I even thought about getting married and before I even met the Mister, my auntie emailed my sister and I wedding websites to check out. 


I never really took any of those websites seriously until I got engaged. At that point of my life I would read blogs and look for DIY inspiration but never thought I would be one of those lucky beautiful brides that you see on there.

BUT thanks to my husband and the talented team we had, especially Kelly Dillon Photography Brighter Lights Media, Lemon Drop Team, and others that supported us, WE GOT FEATURED.

For the full story click HERE




I highly recommend the talented people we hired! If you want them here's a list: HERE

P.S.
MY AUNT'S GOING TO FREAK OUT WHEN SHE SEES THIS! 

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. yay congrats!! i've been waiting for this feature forever =) you look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful. I loveeee that pic of you. Your hubby is one lucky guy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the feature!!! That is so awesome! I love Style Me Pretty - definitely a go-to for wedding planning :) Your photos are amazing, you are gorgeous! Beautiful couple :) Wishing you lots of blessings, love and happiness! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I just popped over to look at your wedding photographs, and they're perfection! I love all the colors, and you both look so lovely. I wish you so much happiness! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow congratulations. You look amazing.

    Tracy @ www.sunnydaystarrynight.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! that's amazing!
    the photos of your wedding are gorgeous and you look so beautiful!!1 <333

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing the love!