deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

MALDIVES


This is the boardwalk we walked everyday from our hut (the VERY LAST one on the left!) to the main lobby of  the hotel. They offered buggy rides for guests but we enjoyed our time just walking and enjoying the view and sunshine. 
We stayed at the  W Retreat & Spa Ocean Oasis Lagoon View. It was AHMAZINGGGG!
1. Hotel bedroom/living room has a see through hole where you can see the fishes. It also opens up to the patio and has views of the ocean.
2. Bathroom
3. Outdoor Patio where you can just dive right into the ocean. Also comes with the jet streamed infinity pool!
After traveling/flying for over 60 hours total for a spring break honeymoon, we don't EVER want to fly again. Though it was a long trip, it was a perfect, romantic, private honeymoon spot. After experiencing a life of relaxation and not having a care in the world, we will definitely be back again. The service there was phenomenal, we felt like Millionaires. Oh one day.... :)
We are almost there.
The Seaplane from the airport to our island resort

The hole in our living room where you can see fishes ....or just us :)

Our activities consisted of snorkeling, receiving some love and care at the spa, and lounging out on our patio to get some sun. Mostly we were looking out to the big open waters thoughtfully contemplating about life. 

My favorite moment was after being stuffed from dinner, we went outside and laid put on the patio couch and stared up to the stars, trying to googlesky what the constellations were; eventually just falling asleep under the night sky.

We felt like kings and queens, laying out on our patio we dreamt of a private island of our own and having a life like this forever. 
I just wanna thank a very good friend of ours that was able to help us with a big part of the costs for our dream honeymoon so Thank You. And a shout out to SK for helping us with our car and picking and dropping us off :) and for your bag of rice!
Now its back to reality. The first day back was the hardest and still a bit jet lag but on a positive note: almost closer to the end of classes forever!
<3
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. welcome back! your honeymoon looked amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until I have enough money saved up for a luxurious vacation like this one!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like it was the most incredible trip! Everything is just perfection there! I love the hole to see the fishes! Amazing!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was taking a wonderful vacation like this.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous! I can see why you want to go back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing the love!