deliciously happy and deliriously in love
Hi! I'm Marley, Hubby is the 'Me', and this is a little personal love blog about us.
Hope you enjoy the ride.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Email Love

We are lame and corny, but I love it!

At the same exact moment I was about to text 'I miss you', I see a notification on my phone that I received this email from the Hubby. 


Does that ever happen to you? It happens to us a lot to the point where it can be creepy sometimes. Either that or we just say I Love You wayyyyy too many times and our best friends ( B & K) can attest to that! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. how sweet!!! i hope you're enjoying married life! =) my hubby definitely gained some "happy" weight! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe that is so adorable. You two are so sweet and cute together.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    Enter our Retro Designed Pencil Sharpener Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing the love!