I was totally clueless.
I had no idea it was coming..
NO IDEA!
Starting from the beginning....After the girls and I settled in Hawaii we explored the streets; strolling down the beach, enjoying the views, and the gazillion ABC stores around every corner. We made plans to eat dinner at a nice restaurant called Sarento's at the Top of the Waikiki that Maria found through a Groupon Deal.
So we went back to the hotel to pretty ourselves up for dinner.
I got out of the shower and noticed Maria and Becky wearing red dresses. Maria replied back to me that the other dress didn't fit her and so she had to wear this red one.
When we got to Top of Waikiki, we couldn't find Sarento's.
I got out my phone to check on Yelp and it said Sarento's was located at Top of the I.
Marley: That's strange, it says Top of the I, not Waikiki.
Maria: Uh Oh. I made a mistake. Its at the Top of the I.
We were at the wrong restaurant and 15 minutes late to our reservation.
FAIL!
After we were seated, there was a huge projector facing us. The waiter told us it was part of the GroupOn Deal.
Once the video started, I wasn't really paying attention until I heard a familiar song Christina Perri A Thousand Years (which I blogged about before HERE) and then I saw my face appear on the screen.
I had a million thoughts running through my head but the loudest one was:
WHY IS MY FACE ON THE SCREEN?!?!?!
Then I heard Phong's voice and saw him in the video. It was hard for me to process everything that was going on but he starts talking about us.
After the video ended, the door to our private room opens.
His friends walk in.
A few minutes later he walked in,
and
the story of us just goes from there.
The whole time I was in shock and just didn't know how to react.
I was basically a smiling fool.
My knees were shaking,
I forgot to breathe,
it was like an out of body experience.
I didn't know what was going on around me.
I feel very blessed with the close family and friends we share.
XOXO
Marley
P.S. YOUTUBE Video coming soon so watch out!
P.S. YOUTUBE Video coming soon so watch out!

You don't know how much you're killing everyone with the suspense! I got excited and thought this was the video post :P I just wanna see ur face haha(:
ReplyDeleteOMG, that's such a cute story! I imagine your face when you saw yourself on the screen hahaha :)
ReplyDeleteOMG Marley....this is the cutest, sweetest proposal ever! What an amazing great surprise! And you thought you weren't going to spend spring break with him this year! ha! What a great surprise!
ReplyDelete♥ Kyna
What a wonderful story. I am so happy for you. :)
ReplyDeleteSunny Days and Starry Nights
Dear, you had an amazing proposal... Soooo cute!!! I can imagine your face eheh :)
ReplyDeleteGreat blog, I'm following!
xoxo
Oh I love reading proposal stories!! And this one is one of the cutest! I love seeing misters love their misses, and he clearly loves you! :)
ReplyDeleteokay, seriously could you guys get any cuter?!? can't wait to see this little video you are putting together ;)
ReplyDeletexo TJ
How wonderful! I love reading about fun, creative proposals! A BIG congratulations to you!!
ReplyDeleteAw, congratulations to you both, what a lovely story! Hope you are very happy together
ReplyDeleteEmma xo
www.fluffandfripperies.com
Awwww how sweeeeeeeet and so creative!
ReplyDeleteAww what an amazing story...so sweet.
ReplyDeletexo erica
Omgosh, such a cool post, thank you for sharing it. Great pictures! I found your blog from a comment you left on another blog and really love it, would you like to follow each other?
ReplyDeleteAlso, if you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you liked my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll
All the best,
Aimee
www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
xxx
that is the sweetest thing ever!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute story!! i'm glad you found my blog, i love reading other peoples! You now have a new follower ;)
ReplyDeletewww.studentswife.com
This is too cute!
ReplyDeleteI started following you!
You are welcome to follow me back
www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com
Abi K